Imation 3490E Black Watch Tape Cartridge, Pre-labeled
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $35.00
|Product Description||Imation 3490E Black Watch Tape Cartridge|
|Media type||Storage media|
|Substrate||PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)|
Substrate 0.52 mils nominal (13.2 microns)
Magnetic coating 0.10 mils nominal (2.5 microns)
Nonmagnetic backcoating 0.04 mils nominal (1.0 microns)
Total 0.66 mils nominal (16.8 microns)Nonbackcoated
Substrate 0.44 mils nominal (11.6 microns)
Total 0.53 mils nominal (13.7 microns)
|Durability||Long Length 2,000+ read-forward passes |
Short Length 120,000+ read-forward passes
|Magnetic Characteristics||Intrinsic Coercivity (Hc) 520 Oersteds (39.8 kA/m) ±30 Oe using VSM with time constant of 0.3 seconds.|
- 3490E Black Watch
- Tape Cartridge
- Storage media
- 810MB Native
- PET (Polyethylene terephthalate)
- Tape Length 335m
Imation's 11358 Blackwatch is a 3490E Enterprise Tapes format tape cartridge. It has a tape length of 335 meters which enables a data storage capacity of 810MB. It features the use of PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) as substrate and make use of Imations precision tape spool to ensure an optimal tape pack winding. The Imation 11358 Blackwatch also utilizes the finger grips design to allow for easy cartridge handling and secure cartridge stacking.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.