IBM 08L9870 LTO-2 200GB/400GB Backup Tape - Pack
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Product Name||IBM 200GB/400GB LTO-2 Backup Tape|
|Product Type||IBM Storage media - LTO Ultrium|
|Media Included Qty||1|
|Native Capacity||200 GB|
|Compressed Capacity||400 GB|
|Tape Length||610 m|
|Recording Standard||Ultrium 2|
- LTO-2 Backup Tape
- Storage media - LTO Ultrium
- Transfer rate of 40 MB/s uncompressed
- 80 MB/s compressed
- 200GB native capacity
- 400GB compressed data
- Tape Length 610 m
08L9870 is a solid and high class second generation of Linear Tape Open concept. This is a supreme and consistent result for high-class backup and archiving challenges. These steadfast easy-to-handle compact storage cartridges are offering exceptional backup and sturdy archiving for more than 30 years. Planned IBM LTO 2 provides the greater performance that is vital for very exhaustive compliance and data storage settings. The IBM 08L9870 double capacity form its first LTO 1 generation, upgraded with 200GB native and 400GB compressed data with enhanced and quicker data transfer speed of 40MB/Sec native and 80MB/Sec compressed. This second-generation media tape continuously tested by the IBM harsh condition test and authorize on all brands of Ultrium 2 tape drives, automated libraries, and autoloaders. Enlarged data tracks 512 on half inch wide and 609M long tape length get better its steadiness by means of other Ultrium storage structures, IBM LTO 2 tape considered to work in all sort of setting and entrenched with a strong and constant 4KB memory chip that is pre-installed in cartridge and assist Ultrium 2 tape drives to contact the preferred information with rapid and safe speed. These well matched through all brand of Ultrium 2 drives and offers brilliant rearward read and write potential with LTO 1 tapes.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.