IBM 00V7594L LTO-6 2.5TB/6.25TB (BaFe) Backup Tape - 20/Pack - Pre Labeled
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Manufacturer Part Number:||00V7594L|
|Product Name:||IBM LTO-6 Ultrium Tape Media 2.5TB/6.25TB|
|Tape Technology:||LTO Ultrium - LTO-6|
|Storage Capacity:||2.5TB/6.25TB Native/Compressed Capacity|
|Tape Length:||846 meters|
|Media Subcategory:||Tape cartridges|
- Data Cartridge
- LTO Ultrium - LTO-6
- 2.5TB/6.25TB Native/Compressed Capacity
- Tape Length 846 meters
The IBM LTO-6 Tape is enhanced media cartridge that has the huge capacity with more security to information and archival data. These statistics are astonishing since the first LTO-1 Ultrium tape introduced 13 years ago. The unbelievable 2.5TB native and 6.25TB compressed data storage capacity can preserve on a small cartridge. In addition to the remarkable and rapid data, transfer speed increased by 160MB/Sec native and 400MB/Sec compressed data with excellent improved 2.5:1 Compression Rate. These are most influential improvements in any class of present magnetic cartridge or over prior LTO Ultrium generations. The IBM LTO6 Tape also include a partitioning capability that facilitates the exercise of the Linear Tape File System (LFTS). LTFS offers recognizable drag, drop ability, and allow users to see what information is a mass of the cartridge. This is most reliable technology that facilitates users to online storage submissions to catalog data and permits for easy and faster access via improved file control and outstanding space arrangements. The reliable cartridges enhanced the Servo Writing system. Despite large amounts of 2,176 data track and narrowed space, and make it certain the accurate and stable read and writes operations. This consequence of Servo system makes this next generation media cartridge more reliably, goes beyond the necessities, and arranges the foundation for smooth and superior coming generations. 00V7594L also improved the protection and safety of data by using WORM (Write Once Read Many) functionality, which first time used in LTO3 cartridge and continuing dominating in further generations. The WORM technology protects most compliance regulatory information from tampering, overwriting, and illegal deleting. The WORM cartridge is available along with RW cartridges. The AES 256-bit data encryption technology also included in 6th generation for extra protection of archive information this technology prevents data losses during transaction processes.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.