HPE StoreEver LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal Tape Drive - EH970A#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: EH970A#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Line: StoreEver
Product Name: StoreEver LTO-6 Ultrium 6250 Internal Tape Drive
HP StoreEver LTO Ultrium Tape Drives represent six-generations of LTO technology capable of storing up to 6.25 TB per cartridge, with HP TapeAssure for manageability, Hardware Procurement data encryption, HP StoreOpen with LTFS for ease of use at an unprecedented performance. With HP TapeAssure customers can be confident that their data is safe by monitoring drive and media utilization, operational performance and life/health information for drive and media. Data Hardware Procurement encryption using AES 256-bit provides easy-to-enable security to protect the most sensitive data and prevent unauthorized access of tape cartridges. Linear Tape File System (LTFS) is an open format for storing data on tape that makes LTO-5 and 6 tapes self-describing and file-based. Capable of data transfer rates up to 400 MB/sec, HP's exclusive Data Rate Matching further optimizes performance by matching host system speed to keep drives streaming, thus enabling the fastest tape performance.
Product Type: Tape Drive
Drive Type: LTO-6
Compressed Storage Capacity: 6.25 TB
Native Storage Capacity: 2.50 TB
Recording Method: Linear Serpentine
Maximum Native Data Transfer Rate: 168.94 MB/s
Maximum Compressed Data Transfer Rate: 422.34 MB/s
Host Interface: SAS
Form Factor: External
Drive Width: 5.25"
Drive Height: 1H
Weight (Approximate): 17.64 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.