HPE Ethernet 1Gb 4-port Base-T I350-T4 Adapter - P21106-B21
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: P21106-B21
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Name: Ethernet 1Gb 4-port Base-T I350-T4 Adapter
Is your data center constantly challenged to deliver increased security and reliability in a cost-effective and scalable solution for your network bandwidth?
The HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters are 1Gb, 10Gb and 10/25Gb Ethernet solutions that are scalable and compatible with HPE Gen10 Plus servers for hybrid cloud services, mobile data and streaming video applications.
Your server is the foundation of your data center, but it doesn't work alone. When one link in your component chain slows down, so does the rest of your operation. Keep your network and data flowing with a seamless ecosystem of HPE servers, networking adapters, transceivers, cables, and switches.
HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters are engineered for an assortment of bandwidths and latency sensitive applications.
Reduces CPU utilization with support for a variety of I/O offloads including RDMA and Tunneling.
Reliability and Security
HPE Gen10 Plus Ethernet Adapters authenticate updates for NICs that signed firmware is correct and trusted to reduce rogue firmware installation.
Protect applications, data, and server infrastructure by authenticating digitally-signed firmware via a root of trust architecture.
Product Type: Gigabit Ethernet Card
Host Interface: PCI Express 2.0 x4
Total Number of Ports: 4
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Network & Communication
Network Technology: 1000Base-T
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Weight (Approximate): 8.47 oz
Device Supported: Server
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.