HP - ZBook Studio G5 Mobile Workstation - 5AX04UPR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 5AX04UPR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: ZBook Studio G5
Product Name: ZBook Studio G5 Mobile Workstation
CREATE ANYTIME, ANYWHERE, WITHOUT LIMITS.
EXPLORE HP ZBOOKS
The world's most secure mobile workstations - HP ZBooks offer the power of a desktop in a lightweight mobile design.
Product Type: Mobile Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 8th Gen
Processor Model: i7-8850H
Processor Speed: 2.60 GHz
Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
Standard Memory: 32 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Yes
Drive Type: HDD
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 15.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: (2) Thunderbolt™ 3 (Supporting DisplayPort™ 1.3, USB 3.1 Gen2, PCIe Gen 3 devices)
Number of Batteries: 1
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU WEEE
- ISO 14001
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.