HP ZBook 15u G6 15.6" Mobile Workstation - 1920 x 1080 - Core i5 i5-8265U - 8 GB RAM - 256 SSD - 7KU45UT#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 7KU45UT#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: ZBook
Product Series: 15u G6
Product Name: ZBook 15u G6 Mobile Workstation
Our thinnest, lightest 15" ZBook ever provides true portability for people who push a typical office computer past the breaking point. Get room to work with a large screen and full-size numeric keypad.
Product Type: Mobile Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 8th Gen
Processor Model: i5-8265U
Processor Speed: 1.60 GHz
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 15.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
WWAN Supported: No
Near Field Communication: No
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Finger Print Reader: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 3
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 2
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 1 USB Type-C™ (Thunderbolt™ 3, USB 3.1)
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English)
Keyboard Localization: English
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 3-cell
Maximum Battery Run Time: 14 Hour
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Weight (Approximate): 4.37 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU WEEE
- ISO 14001
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.