HP ZBook 15 G5 15.6" Mobile Workstation - Core i7 i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 256 SSD - Turbo Silver - 4DN32AW#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 4DN32AW#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: ZBook
Product Series: 15 G5
Product Name: ZBook 15 G5 Mobile Workstation
Get extraordinary performance with industry-leading security packed into a mobile workstation designed to thrive with heavy rendering, engineering and simulation workflows.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Get unthrottled performance even with the heaviest multi-application workloads. The HP ZBook 15 has 30% better thermal performance gen over gen to ensure it's quiet and cool with the CPU and GPU running at max performance for long periods of time.
Remarkable expandability, no tools required
The HP ZBook 15 can be customized to meet the demands of every engineer and designer. And when your technology needs to evolve, you can upgrade storage or memory in seconds without tools.
Product Type: Mobile Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 8th Gen
Processor Model: i7-8850H
Processor Speed: 2.60 GHz
Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 15.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Total Number of USB Ports: 5
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: (2) Thunderbolt™ 3 (Supporting DisplayPort™ 1.3, USB 3.1 Gen2, PCIe Gen 3 devices)
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 4-cell
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Color: Turbo Silver
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU WEEE
- IT Eco Declaration
- ISO 14001
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.