HP Z27 27" 4K UHD LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - 2TB68A8R#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2TB68A8R#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: Z
Product Model: Z27
Product Name: Z27 27-inch 4K UHD Display
Experience extraordinary, precise color and see more of your projects at one time on a display with stunning 4K resolution.
Incredible clarity for maximum productivity
Optimize your workflows with a large, 4K display. View more lines of code, bigger spreadsheets, and vibrant colors, all with minimal toggling and scrolling.
One powerful connection
Work fast and clutter-free with USB-C™ connectivity that not only receives video and data from your device, but also delivers up to 65W of power-with just one cable.
Reliable visual solution
Perfect your designs, projects, and documents on a display built to meet your demands. All HP Z Displays are rigorously tested and backed by an exclusive HP Zero Bright Dot Guarantee that replaces the screen if even one bright sub-pixel fails.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 27"
Screen Mode: 4K UHD
Response Time: 8 ms GTG
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 6.1 mil
Vertical Frequency: 60 Hz
Maximum Resolution: 3840 x 2160
Native Contrast Ratio: 1,300:1
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
Brightness: 350 Nit - Maximum
Color Gamut: 99% sRGB
USB Type-C: Yes
Operating Power Consumption: 185 W
Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 20.10"
Width with Stand: 24.20"
Depth with Stand: 9.10"
Weight (Approximate): 13.69 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 20.68 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EPEAT Gold
- TCO Certified Displays
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.