HP Z24x G2 24" WUXGA LED LCD Monitor - 16:10 - Black - 1JR59A8#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1JR59A8#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: DreamColor
Product Model: Z24x G2
Product Name: DreamColor Z24x G2 Display
Marketing Information: Enjoy pure, consistent color accuracy from design to production with push-button color space selection and easy color calibration on the amazingly affordable 24-inch diagonal HP DreamColor Z24x G2 Display.
Bring your vision to life with HP DreamColor technology
Get a wide array of digital cinema-class color gamuts, including 100% coverage of sRGB and BT.709 and 99% of Adobe® RGB, and great on-and off-axis views from the wide-angle HP DreamColor panel.
Accurate color calibration to meet your exact needs
Experience color accuracy between each of your HP DreamColor displays. Calibrate any of the four color space presets-sRGB, Adobe® RGB, BT.709, and User-or create your own custom color space with HP DreamColor Calibration Software.
Smooth color transitions
Achieve minimal banding across your project's color gradients with a bit depth of 10 bits that produces 1,024 gray levels per channel and up to a billion colors.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 24"
Screen Mode: WUXGA
Response Time: 6 ms
Aspect Ratio: 16:10
Pixel Pitch: 10.6 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1200
Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
Brightness: 300 Nit
Operating Power Consumption: 54.18 W
Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 20.70"
Width with Stand: 22"
Depth with Stand: 9.40"
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 15.39 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.