HP - Z240 Tower Workstation - 2VN35UTR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2VN35UTR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: Z240
Product Name: Z240 Tower Workstation
Power, price, and size
HP Z240 Workstation
The HP Z240 packs the performance, features, and reliability of a workstation into the price of a desktop PC. As the world's number one ranked entry level workstation it also features a choice of Tower or SFF configuration. And it just got better. Now get monster-class performance with support for up to 4.2 GHz of processing power.
Product Type: Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 1
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Xeon
Processor Model: E3-1245 v6
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Processor Speed: 3.70 GHz
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Maximum Memory: 64 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 4
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 512 GB
Solid State Drive Interface: PCI Express
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0, 1
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics P630
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Total Number of USB Ports: 14
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 7
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 7
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 400 W
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- IT Eco Declaration
- EPEAT Gold
- ISO 14001
Form Factor: Mini-tower
Weight (Approximate): 18.95 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.