HP Z2 Mini G3 Workstation - 1 x Core i7 i7-7700 - 8 GB RAM - 256 SSD - PC - Space Gray, - 2UA29UT#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2UA29UT#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: Z2 Mini G3
Product Name: Z2 Mini G3 Workstation
Finally a revolutionary mini PC for CAD that delivers breakthrough power and versatility in a small, elegant design. Made by and for design professionals, the Z2 Mini gives you both performance and reliability for the best CAD experience.
Product Type: Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 1
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 7th Gen
Processor Model: i7-7700
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Processor Speed: 3.60 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Maximum Memory: 32 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 2
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Solid State Drive Interface: PCI Express
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Graphics Controller Model: Quadro M620
Graphics Memory Capacity: 2 GB
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN: Yes
Keyboard Localization: English
Total Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB 3.1 G1 Type-C ports
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 200 W
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- IT Eco Declaration
- EPEAT Gold
- ISO 14001
- Space Gray
- Black Chrome Accent
Form Factor: Mini PC
Weight (Approximate): 4.50 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.