HP Z2 G4 Workstation - 1 x Core i7 i7-9700 - 16 GB RAM - 256 SSD - Small Form Factor - Black - 8JF76UT#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 8JF76UT#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: Z2 G4
Product Name: Z2 Small Form Factor G4 Workstation
Get high-end performance in a compact device. Take on 3D design projects and work in multiple pro apps with ease. With near endless configurations, it's the ideal custom solution.
Product Type: Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Number of Processors Supported: 1
Number of Processors Installed: 1
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 9th Gen
Processor Model: i7-9700
Processor Core: Octa-core (8 Core)
Processor Speed: 3 GHz
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Maximum Memory: 128 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 4
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Yes
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Solid State Drive Interface: PCI Express
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Controller Type: Serial ATA/600
RAID Supported: Yes
RAID Levels: 0, 1
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 630
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Keyboard Localization: English
Total Number of USB Ports: 11
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of Onboard USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 6
Number of Onboard USB 3.0 Ports: 1
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ (charging)
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro for Workstations (English)
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 310 W
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU WEEE
- EPEAT Gold
Form Factor: Small Form Factor
Weight (Approximate): 17.20 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.