HP Z1 G5 Workstation - Core i3 i3-9100 - 8 GB RAM - 256 SSD - Tower - 8AG65UT#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 8AG65UT#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: Z1 G5
Product Name: Z1 Entry Tower G5
HP Z1 ENTRY TOWER
STEP UP TO OUR MOST AFFORDABLE Z DESKTOP
World-class performance is now within reach with a desktop certified for pro software. From entry CAD design to VR content consumption, gain speed and efficiency. Go beyond a business PC. Upgrade to a Z.
DESIGNERS & ARCHITECTS
Perfect for 2D/3D design and drafting workflows, this SolidWorks and AutoCAD-approved desktop gives you seamless, reliable performance you won't get from a standard commercial PC.
STEP UP TO PROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE
Take your performance up a notch with features designed for your professional workload needs.
WINDOWS 10 PRO
Windows 10 Pro with advanced security, collaboration and connectivity.
Product Type: Workstation
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i3
Processor Generation: 9th Gen
Processor Model: i3-9100
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Maximum Memory: 64 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Number of Total Memory Slots: 4
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Yes
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Controller Type: Serial ATA
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Graphics Controller Model: Quadro P400
Graphics Memory Capacity: 2 GB
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Keyboard Localization: English
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 6
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 1 USB Type-C™ 3.1 Gen 2
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro (English)
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU WEEE
- EPEAT Gold
Form Factor: Tower
Weight (Approximate): 21.74 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.