HP VCX V6000 v9.0 Branch Platform Gateway - JE355A#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: JE355A#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: VCX
Product Model: V6000
Product Name: VCX V6000 v9.0 Branch Platform Gateway
HP VCX V6000/V6100 Enterprise Branch Communications Series platforms feature compact form factors that provide smaller sites of medium- to large-sized enterprises with cost-effective, carrier-class Voice over IP (VoIP) services. The platforms deliver advanced Session Initiation Protocol (SIP)-based applications and integrated digital or analog VoIP gateways to HP VCX V7000 unified communication series branch offices with up to 100 users. Because they support remote management, the VCX V6000/V6100 platforms can be distributed across many sites and efficiently administered from any network location. These platforms allow branch office workers to benefit from the same selection of HP IP telephony, messaging, and conferencing capabilities that main office staff enjoy. In the event of a catastrophic WAN failure that isolates a branch from central servers, VCX V6000/V6100 platforms provide full-feature survivability so that your vital business operations function without incident.
Product Type: VoIP Gateway
Management Port: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 2
Number of FXO (RJ-11) Ports: 4
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
Network Standard: 10/100Base-TX
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 12.13 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.