HP Thunderbolt Dock G2 with Combo Cable - 3TR87AA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 3TR87AA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Name: Thunderbolt Dock G2 with Combo Cable
Command your workspace from just one USB-C™ connection
Connect a single USB-C™ cable to your notebook to access a wired network, data, video, and charging with a dock that supports both HP and non-HP Thunderbolt™ and USB-C™ notebooks.
Reset your perception
Reclaim your work area with this space-saving centerpiece that helps create a clean desk. Its elegant, black, rounded design with smooth accents changes everything you thought you knew about docks.
Manage your enterprise fleet like a boss
Help IT easily secure and remotely manage a wide range of HP notebooks and the dock with advanced network manageability features built into the dock, including WoL and MAC Address Pass-Through in all power states and PXE Boot.
Maximize your multi-tasking
See every color and detail of your projects with a superfast connection to dual external 4K displays as soon as you plug your notebook into the dock.
Now hear this
Take calls without a headset with our first Thunderbolt™ dock with an audio conferencing solution. The optional HP TB Dock Audio Module attaches vertically to the dock with no cabling.
Lock it down
Secure the base dock to a desk, table or your notebook through the lock slot with an optional HP lock.
Product Type: Docking Station
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Device Supported: Notebook
Host Interface: USB Type C
Total Number of USB Ports: 5
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 200 W
Weight (Approximate): 1.76 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.