HP t620 PLUS Thin Client - AMD G-Series GX-420CA Quad-core (4 Core) 2 GHz - V2V62UT#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: V2V62UT#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: t620 PLUS
Product Name: t620 PLUS Flexible Thin Client (ENERGY STAR)
Marketing Information: Get a powerful and seamless desktop experience, enhanced security features, and premium client virtualization from the HP t620 PLUS Flexible Series Thin Client.
Get flexibility where you need it.
Customize your thin client with everything you need and nothing you don't. Choose the configuration options and expansion capabilities that best fit your business and help ensure an ideal end user experience.
Tailor your Hardware Procurement and software performance to your exact requirements.
Configure your deployment to provide a powerful seamless desktop experience for your end users without exceeding your budget.
Customize security the way you want.
Help protect your thin client environment with integrated and optional Hardware Procurement and software security solutions, including: HP BIOS implemented to NIST guidelines, a TPM chipset, Fiber NIC communications, and lockable covers and ports.
Designed to give you peace of mind.
Reduce desktop service calls and product refreshes with a completely redesigned chassis that includes advanced passive cooling for fan-less support of quad-core processors.
Integrated, complete peripheral support.
- Choose from a range of ports to support your business now and in the future.
Reliable connectivity options.
- Pick the technology that's best for you-choose from two optional enterprise-class, factory-installed Wi-Fi NICs with internal antennas or optional integrated HP 100 Mbps Mini PCIe SC Fiber NIC.
Drive up to four displays.
- Support single, dual or quad digital display setups, or choose legacy VGA.
Need an expansion card?
- Sometimes you need to expand your capabilities. You can with the PCI Express slot with 16x connector and 4x operation, available only on the HP t620 Flexible Thin Client PLUS chassis.
- Choose the dual-or quad-core AMD GX processor and AMD HD professional graphics combination best suited to your business.
Software with HP extras.
- Pick the HP enhanced OS environment that's ideal for your budget and performance requirements.
Virtualization for power users.
- Get high-fidelity, no-hassle connectivity to your virtualized desktops and applications with the latest client software and certifications from Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft.
IT's best friend.
- Cure IT headaches and manage and deploy thin clients with no hassles with HP Device Manager.
High quality LAN-like data delivery.
- Improve network performance and the end-user experience with HP Velocity software.
Protect your investment.
- Provide a secure thin computing environment with a range of Hardware Procurement and software security features.
- Order products worldwide with local configurations and support through the Global Series Program that helps ensure consistent deployments around the world.
Designed with the environment in mind.Reduce power consumption. Help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient design that's ENERGY STAR® qualified and EPEAT® Gold registered.
Product Type: Thin Client
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: AMD
Processor Type: G-Series
Processor Model: GX-420CA
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Processor Speed: 2 GHz
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM
Flash Memory: 64 GB
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: AMD
Graphics Controller Model: Radeon HD 8400E
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Total Number of USB Ports: 8
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 6
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System: Windows 10
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 85 W
Weight (Approximate): 4.50 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU RoHS
- EU WEEE
- IT Eco Declaration
- ENERGY STAR
- EPEAT Gold
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.