HP - Slimline 290-p0043w Desktop PC - 3LB96AAR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 3LB96AAR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Slimline
Product Series: 290-p0000
Product Model: 290-p0043w
Product Name: Slimline 290-p0043w Desktop PC
Surprisingly slimmed down, this space-saving desktop could just as easily fit on your desk as under it. With powerful Hardware Procurement , reliable performance, and generous storage, your everyday computing is something to get excited about.
Power and performance for a premium entertainment, gaming and multitasking experience.
- Windows 8 or other operating systems available
Multi-task efficiently and manage all your day-to-day demands with a dependable processor.
Designed to fit in or stand out
Whether you show off your tower or tuck it away, the HP Slim Desktop PC was designed to blend in without dominating your space, thanks to a sleek design and microdot pattern.
Connect and store it all
With tons of ports, dual-monitor support, and ample storage, this desktop is ready to stream your favorite shows, store all of your photos, and connect with anything you're into.
Product Type: Desktop Computer
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Celeron
Processor Model: G4900
Processor Speed: 3.10 GHz
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Optical Media Supported: DVD±R/±RW
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 2.0 Ports (Rear): 2
Number of USB 3.1 Ports (Front): 2
Number of USB 3.1 Ports (Rear): 2
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Form Factor: Tower
Weight (Approximate): 6.55 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.