HP Quadro NVS 310 Graphic Card - 1 GB DDR3 SDRAM - Low-profile - M6V51AT
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: M6V51AT
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Name: NVIDIA NVS 310 1GB Graphics Card
Marketing Information: Expand and enhance graphics performance, and support a dual-display environment with the NVIDIA® NVS™ 310 1GB Graphics Card - ideal for your small form factor business PC.
Improve your graphics experience - Experience PCI Express x 16 graphics technology in a low profile card for your small form factor PC.
The NVIDIA NVS 310 graphics board offers 1GB of ultrafast DDR3 memory and is capable of supporting up to 2 displays.
Reduce the need to share your PC system memory with 1GB of DDR3, dedicated on-board graphics memory. (Graphics cards use part of the total system memory (RAM) for graphics performance. System memory dedicated to graphics performance is not available for other use by other programs.)
Run dual displays with the integrated DisplayPort 1.2 connector for more screen real-estate in graphic-intensive applications.
Enable DX11 applications and OpenGL applications for optimal performance with Hardware Procurement -ready DirectX11 and OpenGL4.2 support.
The NVIDIA NVS 310 is supported on the following platforms: - Z420, Z620, Z820; HP Z220 CMT Workstation; HP Z220 SFF Workstation; HP Z420 Workstation; HP Z620 Workstation; HP Z820 Workstation
Product Type: Graphic Card
- DirectX 11.0
- OpenGL 4.2
Number of Monitors Supported: 2
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: Quadro
Chipset Series: NVS
Chipset Model: NVS 310
Standard Memory: 1 GB
Memory Technology: DDR3 SDRAM
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 2
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Card Height: Low-profile
Weight (Approximate): 5.01 oz
Platform Supported: PC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.