HP Quadro M1000M Graphic Card - 2 GB GDDR5 - T8W13AA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: T8W13AA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Name: NVIDIA Quadro M1000M 2GB Graphics Card
Marketing Information: Efficiently create large, complex 3D models in your product development and media creation environments with the NVIDIA® Quadro® M1000M graphics card.
Experience up to a 100% performance jump over the previous generation NVIDIA® Quadro® K1100M plus take advantage of 2 GB ultra-fast GDDR5 memory for your models and data sets.
Drive your local HP Z1 G3 workstation display and additional external displays up to 4096x2160 resolution with 30-bit color. Then easily manage all displays with included NVIDIA® Mosaic and NVIDIA® nView® technologies.
Easily support your professional software application base with comprehensive ISV certifications.Compatible with the Z1 G3.
Product Type: Graphic Card
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chipset Line: Quadro
Chipset Model: M1000M
Standard Memory: 2 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR5
Weight (Approximate): 1.23 oz
Platform Supported: PC
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.