HP ProCurve 2520-8-PoE Fast Ethernet Managed Switch
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $112.70
|Manufacturer UPC #||0884420201021|
|Product Description||HP 2520-8-PoE Switch - Switch - managed - 8 x 10/100 (PoE) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP - desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable - PoE|
|Device Type||Switch - 8 ports - managed|
|Enclosure Type||Desktop, rack-mountable, wall-mountable 1U|
|Ports||8 x 10/100 (PoE) + 2 x combo Gigabit SFP|
|Power Over Ethernet (PoE)||PoE|
|Performance||Throughput : 4.1 Mpps |
Switching capacity : $9 ($9 (5.6 Gbp))s
|MAC Address Table Size||8K entries|
|Jumbo Frame Support||9216|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, CLI|
|Features||Flow control, layer 2 switching, DHCP support, BOOTP support, ARP support, trunking, VLAN support, auto-uplink (auto MDI/MDI-X), DoS attack prevention, port mirroring, DiffServ support, manageable, IPv6 support, SNTP support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, STP Root Guard|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.3af, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.3ad (LACP), IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1ab (LLDP)|
|Power||AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )|
|Approximate Dimensions (WxDxH)||6.3 in x 10 in x 1.8 in|
|Approximate Weight||3.6 lbs|
|Localization||English / United States|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited lifetime warranty|
- 8 ports
- Wall-mountable 1U
- 8K entries
- Fast Ethernet
- Flow control
The HP 2520 switch series is ideally suited for small and medium businesses looking to deploy voice, video, or wireless solutions that require Power over Ethernet (PoE) connectivity. The series consists of four switches: the HP 2520-8-PoE, 2520-24-PoE, 2520-8G-PoE, and 2520-24G-PoE Switches. The four models offer a choice of either Fast Ethernet or Gigabit Ethernet connectivity. All models also include support for dual-personality Gigabit Ethernet ports that can be used for either copper or fiber connectivity.
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.