HP - ProBook 650 G2 Notebook - X9V24UTR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: X9V24UTR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: ProBook
Product Series: 650 G2
Product Name: ProBook 650 G2 Notebook
Equip your workforce with HP's most configurable and cost effective notebook PC. Confidently deploy the HP ProBook 650 which combines support for legacy features that provide long-term stability with modern security for today's business.
Product Type: Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 6th Gen
Processor Model: i5-6200U
Processor Speed: 2.30 GHz
Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 15.6"
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 520
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Total Number of USB Ports: 3
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 1
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Number of Cells: 3-cell
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.