HP - Pro x2 612 G2 with Keyboard - 1BT02UTR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 1BT02UTR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Pro x2
Product Series: 612 G2
Product Name: Pro x2 612 G2 with Keyboard
Marketing Information: The versatile HP Pro x2 design strikes the right balance of mobility, durability, and security in a device that is designed to last. Ideal for challenging environments, this versatile detachable PC lets you work the way you want.
- Windows 10 or other operating systems available
Strong security, simplified manageability.
Take security to the next level with a built-in smart card reader that can verify user credentials. Protect against BIOS attacks with HP Sure Start Gen3 and easily manage devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager with the HP Manageability Integration Kit.
Adapts to the way you work
Explore your creative potential with the extended 165° kickstand opening and the optional HP Active Pen with App Launch for a natural inking experience. Use in tablet mode for surfing, or attach the optional HP Pro x2 Collaboration Keyboard and use it as a notebook.
This detachable can go the distance passing MIL-STD 810G tests. The HP Pro x2 is up to the task with a long battery life, and a fanless design for quiet operation.
Delighting users, helping IT.
The HP Pro x2 removable back cover allows fast easy upgrades to serviceable components in the field saving time and money and helping extend the life of your investment.
Let nothing stand in your way
- Power through your day with Windows 10 Pro and the powerful, sleek, thin, and light HP Pro x2 612.
- Keep your data on premise with a removable, encrypted SSD and HP Drive Encryption software.
- Work smart with a built-in smart card reader that provides additional layer of security and control over user credentials and an optional NFC sensor that provides supplemental authentication protection and enables secure payments.
- Start with a genuine HP BIOS every time. HP Sure Start Gen3 monitors in-memory BIOS, recovers the platform without user or admin intervention, restores the BIOS to a custom state, and is enterprise ready for centralized management.
Mobilize your workforce
- Get the benefits of mobility for the modern workforce and help boost productivity with powerful 7th Gen Intel® Core® processors.
Speed up the basics of IT management
- Deploy the HP Manageability Integration Kit to help speed up image creation and the management of Hardware Procurement , BIOS, and security when managing devices through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager.
Maximize network performance
- Greatly improve the transfer rates of user's data, voice, and video communication when connecting over challenged LAN or Wi-Fi networks with HP Velocity.
- HP WorkWise is office intelligence rolled into one smartphone app to provide PC security, real-time PC performance information, and simplified printer driver installation for HP PC users.
- Windows 10 or other operating systems available
Product Type: 2 in 1 Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 7th Gen
Processor Model: i5-7Y54
Processor Speed: 1.20 GHz
Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: LPDDR3
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 128 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 12"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology: BrightView
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1280
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 615
Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR3
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Total Number of USB Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 1
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 1
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Number of Cells: 4-cell
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Form Factor: Hybrid
Weight with Dock (Approximate): 2.65 lb
Weight without Dock (Approximate): 1.87 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: REACH
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.