HP - Pavilion Desktop - 570-p055qe - V9B40AAR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: V9B40AAR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Pavilion
Product Series: 570-p000
Product Model: 570-p055qe
Product Name: Pavilion Desktop - 570-p055qe
While other towers have been standing still, HP has shaken up the category. From its eye-catching, space saving design, to full performance and reliability, this HP Pavilion is the best thing to happen to towers in over 20 years.
Power and performance for a premium entertainment, gaming and multitasking experience.
- Windows 8 or other operating systems available
Designed to be bold
Infused with style and personality, with color options to match your style, the redesigned HP Pavilion helps you transform your workspace.
Power and performance
With up to 3TB of storage, advanced graphics, multi-display support, and improved upgradability, this tower stands up to even the closest scrutiny.
Built to last
When you're looking for a desktop that just doesn't quit, HP has you covered. We put every tower through over 100 tests, ensuring its trusted reliability.
Product Type: Desktop Computer
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 7th Gen
Processor Model: i5-7400
Processor Speed: 3 GHz
Standard Memory: 12 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Optical Media Supported: DVD±R/±RW
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 630
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 3
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: USB 3.0-Type C: 1
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Form Factor: Tower
Weight (Approximate): 12.57 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.