HP OMEN X 2S 15-dg0000 15-dg0020nr 15.6" Gaming Notebook - Core i7 i7-9750H - 16 GB RAM - 1 TB SSD - 6UA83UA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 6UA83UA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: OMEN X 2S
Product Series: 15-dg0000
Product Model: 15-dg0020nr
Product Name: OMEN X 2S 15-dg0020nr Gaming Notebook
You've never seen a laptop like this. Sleek, powerful, and equipped with a revolutionary dual-screen design, the OMEN X 15 Laptop lets you game at your best and multitask like a true master.
Product Type: Gaming Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i7
Processor Generation: 9th Gen
Processor Model: i7-9750H
Processor Speed: 2.60 GHz
Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
Standard Memory: 16 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 1 TB
Optical Drive Type: No
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 15.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Graphics Controller Manufacturer:
Graphics Controller Model:
- UHD Graphics 630
- GeForce RTX 2080
Graphics Memory Capacity: Up to 8 GB
Graphics Memory Technology:
- DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility:
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 3
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 1 USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ 3 (40 Gb/s signaling rate, Power Delivery 3.0, DisplayPort™ 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge)
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Home
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 6-cell
- Shadow Black
Weight (Approximate): 5.25 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.