HP Intel Xeon MP E7540 Hexa-core (6 Core) 2 GHz Processor Upgrade - 588150-B21-RF
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 588150-B21-RF
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Xeon MP
Product Series: 7500
Product Model: E7540
Product Name: Xeon MP Hexa-core E7540 2GHz Processor Upgrade
Introducing the Intel Xeon processor 7500 series, offering exceptional scalable performance with advanced reliability for your customer's most demanding applications. Based on the industry-leading Nehalem microarchitecture, the Intel Xeon processor 7500 series delivers breakthrough performance and bandwidth, advanced virtualization technology, and advanced RAS. Built to handle your customer's most demanding applications, the Intel Xeon processor 7500 series delivers a quantum leap in enterprise computing performance.
Product Type: Processor Upgrade
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Core: Hexa-core (6 Core)
Clock Speed: 2 GHz
QuickPath Interconnect: 6.40 GT/s
L2 Cache: 1.50 MB
L3 Cache: 18 MB
64-bit Processing: Yes
Process Technology: 45 nm
Processor Socket: Socket LGA-1567
Thermal Design Power: 105 W
Thermal Specification: 147.2°F (64°C)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.