HP Intel Xeon E5-2673 v3 Dodeca-core (12 Core) 2.40 GHz Processor Upgrade - 827894-B21
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 827894-B21
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Xeon
Product Series: E5-2600 v3
Product Model: E5-2673 v3
Product Name: Xeon Dodeca-core E5-2673 v3 2.4GHz Server Processor Upgrade
Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family
The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family is designed to meet the modern and future needs of compute, storage, and networking, and features accelerated performance with Intel® Advanced Vector Extensions 2 (Intel® AVX2) across a broad set of data center workloads, built-in intelligent power management capabilities that improve energy efficiency and frequency optimization, and advanced measurement and telemetry features that maximize operational efficiency through virtualization and data center orchestration. The Intel® Xeon® processor E5-2600 v3 product family-versatile processors at the heart of today's data center.
Product Type: Processor Upgrade
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Core: Dodeca-core (12 Core)
Clock Speed: 2.40 GHz
Overclocking Speed: 3.20 GHz
Direct Media Interface: 5 GT/s
L2 Cache: 3 MB
L3 Cache: 30 MB
64-bit Processing: Yes
Process Technology: 22 nm
Processor Socket: Socket LGA 2011-v3
Thermal Design Power: 105 W
Compatibility: HP DL360 Gen9
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.