HP Envy Desktop PC, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Graphics,12th Gen Core i9 Processor, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD, Win11 Home OS, Wi-Fi & Bluetooth (TE02-0042, 2022)
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $292.39
THOUGHTFULLY CRAFTED With its speedy processing power, ports for everything, and plenty of storage, The HP ENVY Desktop Bundle PC modernizes the way you create.Power supply : 800 W 80 Plus Gold certified ATX power supply. POWERFUL PROCESSOR This HP computer gives you all the productivity features you need with its familiar Windows 11 Home OS (1) and powerful Intel Core i9-12900 processor (2), which provides instant responsiveness IMMERSIVE GRAPHICS Enjoy a true-to-life feel with impressive visuals provided by NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 (8 GB GDDR6 dedicated) graphics ALL THE MEMORY & STORAGE YOU NEED The 16 GB DDR4-3200 MHz RAM (2 x 8 GB) lets you keep multiple tabs open without slowdown, while 1 TB Intel PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD gives you plenty of storage for your favorite games, entertainment, and more BOOMING AUDIO Your games audio is boosted with 5.1 surround sound PORTS FOR EVERYTHING Connect an extra controller, additional external storage drive, and more using multiple full-sized ports, including: 1 Thunderbolt 4 with USB4 Type-C 40Gbps signaling rate (USB Power Delivery, DisplayPort 1.4, HP Sleep and Charge), 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 10Gbps signaling rate,1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C 5Gbps signaling rate, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 10Gbps signaling rate, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, 2 USB 2.0 Type-A, and a ethernet port HP PALETTE - Makes locating photos on your computer simple with robust search tools, as well as links to other creative apps SECURE CONNECTION Play uninterrupted and browse the web with a rock-solid connection thanks to the MU-MIMO supported Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) and Bluetooth combo SUSTAINABLE DESIGN Built with the environment in mind, this HP ENVY Desktop includes water-based paint, post-consumer and ocean-bound recycled plastics, and is EPEAT Gold registered and ENERGY STAR certifiedView AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.