HP EliteBook x360 1040 G5 14" Touchscreen 2 in 1 Notebook - Core i5 i5-8250U - 8 GB RAM - 256 - 8LL49U8#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 8LL49U8#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: EliteBook x360
Product Series: 1040 G5
Product Name: EliteBook x360 1040 G5 2 in 1 Notebook
The ultraslim HP EliteBook x360 1040 now features four use modes to get work done, take notes, share content, and enjoy some downtime.
Ideal for mobile professionals needing best-in-class,business rugged notebooks with enhanced system and graphic performance in a managed-IT environment
Product Type: 2 in 1 Notebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 8th Gen
Processor Model: i5-8250U
Processor Speed: 1.60 GHz
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Intel Optane Memory Ready: Yes
Drive Type: SSD
Total Solid State Drive Capacity: 256 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 14"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: UHD Graphics 620
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.1 Gen 1 Ports: 2
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 2 Thunderbolt™ (USB Type-C™ connector)
Network (RJ-45): No
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 4-cell
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 65 W
Form Factor: Convertible
Weight (Approximate): 2.98 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: EPEAT Gold
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.