HP Elite USB-C Docking Station G2 - X7W54AAR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: X7W54AAR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Name: Elite USB-C Docking Station G2
Creating a complete workspace has never been simpler
Charge your device, view content on dual displays , access a range of accessories, and connect to a desktop PC1experience with a single cable connection to the HP Elite USB-CTM Docking Station G2.
Quick and easy connectivity enabled by USB-CTM
Connect the attached cable to a USB-CTM port, or use the included USB-CTM to USB-A adapter with legacy devices for quick access to your wired network, multiple displays, and accessories through the dock's DisplayPort, HDMI, RJ-45, and five USB ports.
Keep working with a power pass through that powers your device while it charges.
Built for enterprise
Support network manageability of your device and the docking station with integrated Wake on LAN 3 , PXE boot, and 802.1x authentication on the docking station, and get physical security from a security lock slot.
Park it or pack it
Place the compact dock on your desk with minimal impact to your workspace, or take it to go with your tablet.
Product Type: Docking Station
Connectivity Technology: Wired
Device Supported: Tablet PC
Host Interface: USB Type C
Audio Line In: Yes
Audio Line Out: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 5
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 3
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Weight (Approximate): 10.56 oz
Compatibility: HP Elite Family
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.