HP - Chromebook 14 G5 - 3XG52UTR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 3XG52UTR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Chromebook
Product Series: 14 G5
Product Name: Chromebook 14 G5
Master productivity with the sleek, durable HP Chromebook 14 G5, built with the manageable, secure, and intuitive Chrome OS™ and driven by the latest Intel® Celeron® processors. It's future-ready for evolving workspaces with universal USB-C™ compatibility and an optional FHD IPS touchscreen.
Product Type: Chromebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Celeron
Processor Model: N3450
Processor Speed: 1.10 GHz
Processor Core: Quad-core (4 Core)
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: LPDDR4
Flash Memory Capacity: 32 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 14"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Display Screen Technology:
- In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology
- Advanced Hyper Viewing Angle (AHVA)
Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 500
Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR4
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11ac
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 2
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB 3.1 Type-C
Operating System Platform: Chrome OS
Operating System: Chrome OS
Keyboard Backlight: Yes
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 2-cell
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Weight (Approximate): 3.39 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: REACH
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.