HP - Chromebook 11 G6 EE - 3NU58UTR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 3NU58UTR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Chromebook
Product Series: 11 G6 EE
Product Name: Chromebook 11 G6 EE
Empower students to create, collaborate, and learn with the rugged HP Chromebook 11 EE. Built with co-molded rubber, reinforced corners, and a manageable, secure, and intuitive Chrome OS™, it enables access to thousands of educational Android™ apps and has universal USB-C™ connectivity and charging.
Sleek, beautiful, and classroom-ready.
Give students a Chromebook™ that reinvents rugged with co-molded rubber contact points, a strengthened corner design, and durable 180° hinge. Measuring a sleek <19mm thin, it's still designed to pass MIL-STD 810G.
Product Type: Chromebook
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Celeron
Processor Model: N3350
Processor Speed: 1.10 GHz
Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core)
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: LPDDR4
Flash Memory Capacity: 32 GB
Display & Graphics
Screen Size: 11.6"
Display Screen Type: LCD
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 500
Graphics Memory Technology: LPDDR4
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: Yes
Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
Front Camera/Webcam: Yes
Total Number of USB Ports: 4
Number of USB 3.1 Ports: 2
USB Type-C: Yes
USB Type-C Detail: 2 USB 3.1 Type-C™
Operating System Platform: Chrome OS
Operating System: Chrome OS
Number of Batteries: 1
Number of Cells: 2-cell
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Weight (Approximate): 2.27 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: REACH
Country of Origin: China
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.