HP Business Z38c 37.5" UW-QHD+ Curved Screen LED LCD Monitor - 21:9 - Z4W65A4#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: Z4W65A4#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Business
Product Series: Z
Product Model: Z38c
Product Name: Z38c 37.5-inch Curved Display (Z4W65A4)
Completely immerse yourself in the expansive elegance of the HP Z38c Curved Display. Form meets function with crisp, panoramic views so you can stay focused on your work.
HP's widest curved display
Comfortably view your work on the large 95.25 cm (37.5") diagonal curve. Feel the immersion with a 2300 mm radius that fits your natural field of vision. It's the sweet spot for day-in, day-out use.
One large screen. One seamless workspace.
Give big ideas room to breathe inside a wide 21:9 aspect ratio. See your entire project without the distracting bezels in the middle of a dual display setup. One large viewing area keeps you more productive when working in multiple applications.
Your vision in perfect detail
See every facet of your creation in crystal-clear 4K-wide, 3840x1600 resolution. With optimized pixel density your icons and text are the ideal size so you can spend less time panning and zooming and more time creating.
- Experience sweeping panoramic visuals with the wide viewing angles of the 95.25 cm (37.5") diagonal screen.
- View your entire project with the amazing high peripheral readability of the 2300 mm radius curved screen.
- See every nuance of your project in sharp detail with 4K-wide (3840 x 1600) resolution1. With 111 pixels per inch, your text and fonts are just the right size.
- Maximize screen area visibility with the 3-sided micro edge bezel.
- See consistently accurate and bright images across the entire screen with up to 178° horizontal/178° vertical viewing angles.
- Find your perfect setup with a tilt range of -5° to + 20° vertical, a swivel range of 45° left to 45° right and a height adjustment range of 120 mm (4.7 in).
- Less cables. Less clutter. The USB-C™ connection delivers video, data and 65W power--all with one cable.
- DisplayPort™, HDMI connections, and all cables come standard so you can quickly set up and easily connect to any device.
Factory Color Calibration
- Count on factory-calibrated color from the very first time you power on for reliable color between displays and from project to project.
- The Z38c has a standard VESA mounting adapter for mounting to monitor arms.
Zero Bright Dot Guarantee
- Your screen is guaranteed to have no bright sub-pixel defects, or HP will replace it.
Mini PC rear mount
- De-clutter your desktop by mounting your mini PC with the HP B500 PC Mounting Bracket.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 37.5"
Screen Mode: UW-QHD+
Response Time: 14 ms
Aspect Ratio: 21:9
Pixel Pitch: 9 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
Curved Screen: Yes
Maximum Resolution: 2560 x 1600
Contrast Ratio: 5,000,000:1
Brightness: 300 Nit
USB Type-C: Yes
Operating Power Consumption: 195 W
Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW
Off-Mode Power Consumption: 500 mW
Energy Consumption per Year: 93 kWh
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 22"
Width with Stand: 35.26"
Depth with Stand: 9.76"
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 30.42 lb
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- Australia/New Zealand MEPS
- Vietnam MEPS
- TÜV S
- China Energy Label (CEL)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.