HP Business V270 27" Full HD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Black - 2KZ35AA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 2KZ35AA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Business
Product Series: Value
Product Model: V270
Product Name: V270 27-Inch Monitor
Increase productivity and enjoy expansive Full HD views on the HP V270 27-inch Monitor. The narrow bezels, spacious screen and flexible connectivity are optimal for maximum workplace efficiency at an economical price point.
See more with the generous 27-inch diagonal screen and narrow bezels making it easier for you to maximize productivity while creating a stylish workspace with the large, sleek bezel design.
Vibrant presentation features
See more with the generous 27-inch diagonal screen and narrow bezels making it easier for you to maximize productivity and create a stylish workspace.
Flexible connectivity and an efficient workspace
Utilize optimal connectivity options through VGA, DVI, and HDMI inputs while freeing up valuable desk space with the integrated 100-mm VESA pattern to directly attach select HP PCs to the back of the monitor or mount the display on a wall or to an arm or stand.
Designed with the environment in mind
- Reduce power consumption and help lower your costs with an intelligent, energy-efficient display that is ENERGY STAR® certified.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 27"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Response Time: 5 ms GTG (OD)
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 12.2 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1
Brightness: 300 Nit
Operating Power Consumption: 35 W
Standby Power Consumption: 500 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: Yes
Height with Stand: 17.44"
Width with Stand: 24.42"
Depth with Stand: 9.45"
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 11.46 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- TÜV Rheinland
- China Energy Label (CEL)
- Vietnam MEPS
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.