HP - Business Desktop 260 G2 Computer - 4QD81U8R#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: 4QD81U8R#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Business Desktop
Product Series: 260 G2
Product Name: Business Desktop 260 G2 Desktop Computer
The fully functional HP 260 Desktop Mini PC delivers the benefit of space saving design that can grow with your business and is equipped with the essential tools you need at an affordable price.
- Windows 10 Pro or other operating systems available
Work confidently without the cost
Get the affordably priced business ready desktop mini with the accessories and optional HP services you need plus power saving processors to help lower energy costs.
Small design, big versatility
The industrial design of the compact desktop mini with flexible mounting options and optional accessories help support a versatile range of use cases from desktop to public computing to digital signage.
Powered to perform
Accomplish tasks with 6th Gen Intel® processors and Intel® HD Graphics with the option to scale up to Core™ i5 and up to 32GB of DDR4 memory if your workload demands it.
Ready to grow
The system of accessories and expansion capabilities of the HP 260 Desktop Mini provide multiple options within one line of products to fit the needs of your diverse work environment.
Product Type: Desktop Computer
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i3
Processor Generation: 6th Gen
Processor Model: i3-6100
Processor Speed: 3.70 GHz
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 530
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Total Number of USB Ports: 6
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Form Factor: Desktop Mini
Weight (Approximate): 2.30 lb
Features: Security Slot
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS 2
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.