HP Aruba 3810M 24G 1-slot Switch - JL071AR
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: JL071AR
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Model: 3810M 24G 1-slot
Product Name: Aruba 3810M 24G 1-slot Switch
Marketing Information: The Aruba 3810 Switch Series provides performance and resiliency for the mobile-first campus network. Based on a powerful ProVision ASIC and ready for high-speed APs with HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit Ethernet, the Aruba 3810 delivers a better application experience with low latency, virtualization with resilient stacking technology, and line rate 40GbE for plenty of back haul capacity.
The Aruba 3810 has comprehensive Layer 3 features, right size deployment models, and is SDN ready with OpenFlow support.
Performance and Power for the Mobile-First Campus
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is an industry leading mobile campus access solution for enterprises, SMBs, and branch office networks. With HPE Smart Rate multi-gigabit ports for high speed 802.11ac devices, the Aruba 3810 will prepare your network for tomorrow.
HPE Smart Rate ports support multi-gigabit Ethernet speeds (1, 2.5, 5, and 10 gigabit Ethernet) on existing cabling for cost-effective and convenient network upgrades with no rip and replace of cabling.
Delivers consistent wired and wireless user experience by supporting unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and AirWave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba APs for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Rightsizes deployment and back haul capacity with modular 10GbE and 40GbE uplinks. Full PoE+ provisioning on 48-ports. Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies and innovative backplane stacking technology delivers resiliency and scalability in a convenient 1U form factor.
Advanced Layer 2 and 3 feature set with OSPF, IPv6, IPv4 BGP, robust QoS and policy-based routing are included with no software licensing. With support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 3810 is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Applications.Resiliency and High Availability You Can Depend On
The Aruba 3810 Switch Series is designed with a ProVision ASIC designed to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, very low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Backplane stacking technology delivers high-performance stacking with up to 336 Gb/s of stacking throughput and increased resiliency. Up to ten Aruba 3810 switches can be stacked in a ring topology or up to five can be stacking in a mesh topology.
Dual hot-swappable power supplies provide power and allow swapping of modules on the fly to reduce impact on the network availability. More performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that best meets requirements of prioritized network applications.
Selectable queue configurations enables increased performance by selecting the number of queues and associated memory buffering that best meet the requirements of the network applications.
Uninterrupted switching and routing for improved application experience and enhanced L3 availability. Supports virtual router redundancy protocol (VRRP) allowing groups of two routers to dynamically back each other up to create highly available router environments in both IPv4 and IPv6 networks.
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Total Number of Network Ports: 24
Uplink Port: Yes
Stack Port: Yes
Port/Expansion Slot Details:
- 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 1 x Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-TX
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Network & Communication
Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols
Power Source: Power Supply
Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 12.76 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.