HP Aruba 2930F 8G PoE+ 2SFP+ Switch - JL258AR
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: JL258AR
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Model: 2930F 8G PoE+ 2SFP
Product Name: Aruba 2930F 8G PoE+ 2SFP+ Switch
Marketing Information: The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed for customer creating digital workplaces that are optimized for mobile users with an integrated wired and wireless approach. These basic Layer 3 access switches are easy to deploy and manage with advanced security and network management tools like Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager and Aruba AirWave and are ideal for enterprise edge, SMB and branch offices.
A powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC delivers performance and value supporting the latest SDN applications with future proof programmability. It supports 10GbE uplinks, PoE+, robust QoS, and RIP routing.
High-Performance Access Layer Switches
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series provides performance, security, and ease of use for enterprise edge, SMB, and branch office networks.
Delivers a consistent wired/wireless user experience with unified management tools such as ClearPass Policy Manager and Airwave Network Management. Provides optimal configuration automatically when connected to Aruba access points for PoE priority, VLAN configuration, and rogue AP containment.
Convenient built-in 1GbE or 10GbE uplinks and PoE+ models deliver right-size network access performance.
Robust basic Layer 3 feature set includes static and RIP routing, ACLs, sFlow, IPv6 with no software licensing required.
Designed with a powerful ProVision ASIC and support for OpenFlow, the Aruba 2930F is ready to take advantage of SDN applications such as HPE Network Visualizer, Optimizer, and Protector Software products.Performance and Power at the Edge
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series is designed with a powerful Aruba ProVision ASIC, to enable the mobile campus with SDN optimizations, low latency, increased packet buffering, and adaptive power consumption.
Increase performance with selectable queue configurations and associated memory buffering that meets your specific network application requirements.
Supports up to 370 W of internal PoE+ power for wireless access points, cameras and phones.Security and Quality of Service You Can Rely on
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series includes security and quality of services features to build a network that meets ever-changing corporate policies and compliances while protecting your data from both inside and outside attacks.
Flexible authentication options include standards based security protocols such as 802.1X, MAC and Web Authentication, to enhance security and policy-driven application authentication.
Powerful, multilevel-access security controls include source-port filtering, RADIUS/TACACS+, SSL, Port Security, and MAC address lockout.Simplify with Integrated Wired/Wireless Management
The Aruba 2930F Switch Series supports Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager for unified and consistent policy between wired and wireless users and simplifies implementation and management of guest login, user onboarding, network access, security, QoS, and other network policies.
Supports Aruba Airwave Network Management software to provide common platform for Zero Touch Provisioning management, and monitoring for wired and wireless network devices.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Out-of-band Ethernet management port keeps management traffic segmented from your network data traffic.
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Total Number of Network Ports: 8
Uplink Port: Yes
Stack Port: No
Port/Expansion Slot Details:
- 8 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Uplink
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported:
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Shared SFP Slot: No
Number of SFP+ Slots: 2
Network & Communication
Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols
Power Source: Power Supply
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 4.41 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.