HP 5130 24G 4SFP+ 1-slot HI Switch - JH323AR
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: FlexNetwork
Product Series: 5130 HI
Product Model: 5130 24G 4SFP+ 1-slot HI
Product Name: 5130 24G 4SFP+ 1-slot HI Switch
Marketing Information: The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency at the access layer of medium and large enterprise campus networks. This FlexNetwork switch supports enterprise class QoS and security, HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) stacking, static Layer 3 routing and RIP, dual redundant power supplies, fixed and modular 10GbE uplinks ports, PoE+, ACLs, IPv6 and delivers energy savings with Energy Efficient Ethernet.
The 5130 HI Switch Series can be managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software for a single view of your entire network.
Scalable and Resilient Access Layer Switches
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series delivers scalability and resiliency for medium and large enterprise networks. It supports stacking, dual power supplies; 10GbE uplinks; static and RIP routing; PoE+; ACLs; IPv6 and power savings.
The HPE Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) virtualizes up to nine physical switches into one logical device for simpler, flatter, more agile networks.
Offers scalable stacking and backhaul capacity with four fixed 10GbE uplinks and slots for two more 10GbE uplinks, including support for 10GBASE-T.
Dual, redundant, hot-swappable power supplies keep your network up and running and deliver up to 1440 Watts of PoE+ for powered cameras, phones and wireless access points.
No software licensing required.Improved Quality of Service (Q0S) with Traffic Management
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series supports advanced classifier-based QoS which groups traffic using multiple match criteria based on Layer 2 and 3 information; applies QoS policies such as setting priority level and rate limit to selected traffic on a port, VLAN, or whole switch.
Provides traffic prioritization with supported congestion actions include: strict priority (SP) queuing, weighted round robin (WRR), weighted random early detection (WRED), and SP+WRR and traffic policing with Committed Access Rate (CAR) and line rate.
Reduce unwanted network traffic with broadcast control allows limitation of broadcast traffic rate to cut down on unwanted network broadcast traffic.Comprehensive Security Control
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series supports flexible authentication methods including 802.1X and MAC Authentication for greater policy-driven application security. Per-user access control lists (ACLs) provide identity-driven security and access control.
ACLs provide IP Layer 2 to Layer 4 traffic filtering and support global ACL, VLAN ACL, port ACL, and IPv6 ACL.
Security with encryption of all access methods (CLI, GUI, or MIB) through SSHv2, SSL, and/or SNMPv3, and other features including DHCP protection, IP source guard, dynamic ARP protection and RADIUS/HWTACAS.
Supports industry standard MACsec for greater end-point or switch-to-switch security.Single View of the Network
The HPE FlexNetwork 5130 HI Switch Series can be seamlessly managed with HPE Intelligent Management Center (IMC) Software to provide end-to-end network transparency with consistent network experience through comprehensive configuration, compliance and policy management.
RMON and sFlow provide advanced monitoring and reporting capabilities for statistics, history, alarms and events.
Product Type: Layer 3 Switch
Total Number of Network Ports: 24
Uplink Port: No
Stack Port: Yes
Port/Expansion Slot Details:
- 1 x Expansion Slot
- 24 x Gigabit Ethernet Network
- 4 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet Expansion Slot
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported:
- Twisted Pair
- Optical Fiber
- 10 Gigabit Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 5
Expansion Slot Type: SFP+
Number of SFP+ Slots: 4
Network & Communication
Layer Supported: 3
Management & Protocols
Power Source: Power Supply
Redundant Power Supply Supported: Yes
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 16.53 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.