HP 3000-8G-PoE+ Wireless LAN Controller - JD444A#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer Part Number: JD444A#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Series: WX3000
Product Model: 3000-8G-PoE+
Product Name: 3000-8G-PoE+ Wireless Switch
The HP WX3000G Wireless Switch Series comprises wired and wireless unified switches that integrate both a wireless controller and 1000 Mbps Ethernet switch functions. The WX3000G series switches provide 1000 Mbps Ethernet ports, each supporting a maximum power of 25 W, PoE+ (draft), and IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n APs, while delivering unified wired and wireless access control functions. The 3000G-24G-PoE+ wireless switch provides two 10-GbE slots on the rear panel. This relieves the transmission bottleneck at the core of a WLAN network. The WX3000G series switches are suitable for small- and medium-sized enterprise networks, as well as branches of large enterprise networks that require both wired and wireless access services.
Product Type: Wireless LAN Controller
- Fast Ethernet
- Gigabit Ethernet
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 8
PoE (RJ-45) Port: Yes
Management Port: Yes
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 6.39 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.