HP - 280 G2 Microtower PC - Z2G18UTR#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: Z2G18UTR#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Line: Business Desktop
Product Series: 280 G2
Product Name: 280 G2 Microtower PC
Marketing Information: Take on your work with the HP 280 MT desktop PC. Get the computing power you need for your business while minimizing the total cost of ownership-now that's a smart investment.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
Dependable and ready for work
The HP 280 MT delivers reliable performance for your business with the tools you need for work. Enhance your meeting experience with the optional HP Conferencing Keyboard and HP Business Headset for collaboration.
Enjoy the full desktop experience on the scalable HP 280 MT with a functional design that compliments your workspace and is easy to set up and use.
Powered up processing
Cruise through tasks easily and efficiently with 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i3/i5 processors and up to 32 GB of powerful DDR4 memory for demanding applications.
PCIe x1 and PCIe x16 slots along with VGA and DVI-D ports, and an SSD drive option on the HP 280 Microtower help ensure broad compatibility with existing technology investments and future upgrades.Featuring
Let nothing stand in your way
- Help secure the future of your business. PCs from HP make the most of Windows 10 Pro to protect you from today's security threats and maximize management and productivity features for business.
- Upgrade the embedded Trusted Platform Module 1.2 (TPM) to TPM 2.0 through a firmware upgrade which provides Hardware Procurement -based encryption keys to help secure your data, e-mail, and user credentials.
Eight USB ports
- Make connections to peripherals with eight USB ports on the HP 280 MT. Two front and four rear USB 2.0 ports are ready to connect to USB compatible peripherals, while two rear USB 3.0 ports are ready to charge your tablet or phone.
Different devices, brands and operating systems
- Manage different devices, from different brands and operating systems all with the HP Touchpoint Manager app, and perform device maintenance tasks quickly and easily.
PC management made more manageable
- Quickly get to the updates you need with HP Support Assistant.
Simple wireless printing
- Make better use of your workspace. HP ePrint makes wireless printing simple, no need for drivers.
Valuable support at your service
- Simplify technical support with Helpdesk by HP Care. Rely on cost-effective expertise that's available 24x7, covering multiple brands, devices, and operating systems.
- Windows 10 Pro 64
Product Type: Desktop Computer
Processor & Chipset
Processor Manufacturer: Intel
Processor Type: Core i5
Processor Generation: 6th Gen
Processor Model: i5-6500
Processor Speed: 3.20 GHz
Standard Memory: 4 GB
Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Total Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB
Optical Drive Type: DVD-Writer
Optical Media Supported: DVD-RAM/±R/±RW
Display & Graphics
Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel
Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 530
Graphics Memory Technology: DDR4 SDRAM
Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared
Total Number of USB Ports: 8
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 6
Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 2
Operating System Platform: Windows
Operating System: Windows 10 Pro
Operating System Architecture: 64-bit
- 120 V AC
- 230 V AC
Form Factor: Micro Tower
Weight (Approximate): 13.47 lb
Features: Security Slot
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EU WEEE
- IT Eco Declaration
- EPEAT Silver
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.