HP 22er 21.5" Full HD LED LCD Monitor - 16:9 - Natural Silver, Blizzard White - T3M72AA#ABA
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: HP Inc.
Manufacturer Part Number: T3M72AA#ABA
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.hp.com
Brand Name: HP
Product Model: 22er
Product Name: 22er 21.5-inch Display
Our thinnest LCD display yet has a sleek design that's easy on the eyes. And the crisp, vibrant view from almost any angle comes at an ultra-affordable price.
Our thinnest LCD display yet
Pushing the limits of thin in an eye-catching design. With our innovative use of high-strength, lightweight metal, we've created our thinnest LCD display yet.
Stunning from edge-to-edge
With ultra-wide viewing angles and vivid 1920 x 1080 resolution, this edge-to-edge display delivers an expansive entertainment experience for seamless multiple display setups.
When the colors on your display are indistinguishable from real life, the result is a beautifully vivid picture. With Technicolor Color Certification, color accuracy is assured every time.
Product Type: LCD Monitor
Number of Screens: 1
Viewable Screen Size: 21.5"
Screen Mode: Full HD
Response Time: 7 ms
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Pixel Pitch: 9.7 mil
Backlight Technology: LED
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Contrast Ratio: 10,000,000:1
Brightness: 250 Nit
Operating Power Consumption: 21 W
Standby Power Consumption: 300 mW
VESA Mount Compatible: No
- Natural Silver
- Blizzard White
Height with Stand: 15.14"
Width with Stand: 19.60"
Depth with Stand: 7.23"
Weight (Approximate): 4.56 lb
Weight with Stand (Approximate): 5.38 lb
Energy Star: Yes
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
- EPEAT Silver
- China Energy Label (CEL)
- ENERGY STAR 7.0
- EUP Lot 5
- EuP Lot 6
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.