HP 22 AIO 21.5" FHD Business All-in-One PC Celeron J4025 Up to 2.9GHz 64GB RAM 2TB SSD WiFi KB and Mouse Win11 Pro BROAG 64GB Flash Drive
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $261.26
Product Description Product Name HP All-in-One 22 PC Display 21.5" diagonal, FHD (1920 x 1080), VA, three-sided micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 72% NTSC Motherboard Timber Memory 8GB DDR4 RAM Storage 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD Processor Intel Celeron J4025 (2.0 GHz base frequency, up to 2.9 GHz, 2 MB L2 cache, 2 cores) Graphics Intel UHD Graphics 600 Ports 2 SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate; 2 USB 2.0 Type-A; 1 HDMI-out 1.4; 1 headphone/microphone combo; 1 RJ-45 Expansion Slots 2 M.2 (1 for SSD, 1 for WLAN) Network Interface Integrated 10/100/1000 GbE LAN Wireless Realtek RTL8821CE 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (1x1) Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 combo Optical Drive Optical drive not included Memory Card Device HP 3-in-1 memory card reader Dimensions 49.03 x 20.45 x 38.07 cm Weight 5.7 kg Power Supply Type 65 W Smart AC power adapter Input Devices-Mouse USB white wired mouse Webcam HP True Vision 720p HD privacy camera with integrated dual array digital microphones Operating System Windows 11 ProfessionalView AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.