HP 12518 DC Switch L3 Managed Rack-mountable
- Part Number #
- In Stock
|Product Description||HP 12518 DC - switch - managed - rack-mountable|
|Device Type||Switch - L3 - managed|
|Enclosure Type||Rack-mountable 38U|
|Routing Protocol||OSPF, BGP-4, IS-IS, RIP-1, RIP-2, IGMPv2, VRRP, OSPFv2, PIM-SM, PIM-DM, IGMPv3, GRE, OSPFv3, PIM-SSM, Multiprotocol BGP, MSDP, static IPv4 routing, static IPv6 routing, RIPng|
|Remote Management Protocol||SNMP 1, RMON 1, RMON 2, RMON 3, RMON 9, Telnet, SNMP 3, SNMP 2c, HTTP, SSH, CLI|
|Features||DHCP support, NAT support, VPN support, ARP support, MPLS support, IGMP snooping, Syslog support, port mirroring, IPv6 support, Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) support, Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP) support, Multiple Spanning Tree Protocol (MSTP) support, Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP) support, Access Control List (ACL) support, Quality of Service (QoS), Jumbo Frames support, MLD snooping|
|Compliant Standards||IEEE 802.1D, IEEE 802.1Q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1x, IEEE 802.1s|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||17.4 in x 29.1 in x 66.5 in|
|Expansion / Connectivity|
|Dimensions & Weight|
- Rack-mountable - 38U
- Switch - L3 - managed
- 29 (free) x expansion slot
- VPN support
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
The HP 12518 DC Switch Chassis is a group of effective, cutting edge directing switches with exceptional limit for the system center or server farm. Additionally imaginative Intelligent Resilient Framework (IRF) innovation that gives remarkable levels of execution and high accessibility, the HP 12518 DC Switch Chassis fuse Open Application Architecture (OAA), which empowers adaptable sending alternatives for new administrations. These switches likewise have vitality productivity emphasizes that drive down operational costs and are perfect for associations examining substantial scale server farm combiningÂs, business congruity and catastrophe recuperation locales, metropolitan zone system arrangements, and different requisitions obliging a hearty, elite exchanging stage. The HP 12518 DC Switch Chassis has Multitenant Device Context (MDC) which is a creative server farm virtualization result that empowers multi-tenure, giving clients the capacity to virtualize a physical switch into various sensible gadgets, with every legitimate switch having its own particular inhabitants HP Networking HP 12518 DC Switch Chassis Jc653a (HP 12500 Switch Series) drivers are small projects that empower your Network Switch fittings to speak with your working framework programming. Keeping up overhauled HP Networking HP 12518 DC Switch Chassis Jc653a programming anticipates crashes and augments fittings and framework execution. Utilizing old fashioned or degenerate HP Networking HP 12518 DC Switch Chassis Jc653a drivers can result in framework blunders, crashes, and cause your machine or equipment to fall flat. HP 12518 DC Switch Chassis - JC653A
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.