HiRO H50323 AC1200 802.11ac Wireless PCI-Express Adapter w/ 2x 5dBi Omnidirectional Antennas
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $37.00
- Mfr Part Number: H50323
- Compliant w/ the latest IEEE 802.11ac standard - Latest wireless technology, connecting up to 867Mbps for video streaming and gaming
- Dual Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz - Avoid crowded 2.4GHz frequency, connect at clear and less interference 5GHz with higher speed
- PCIe PCI Express Wireless Adapter - Standard PCI-E PCIe PCI Express x1 suitable for use on x1 x4 x8 and x16 slot
- Connection Protocol:
- IEEE 802.11ac Compliance
- Backward Compatible with 802.11a/b/g/n
- Maximum Connection Speed (2T x 2R):
- 802.11ac: up to 867 Mbps
- 802.11n: up to 300 Mbps
- 802.11g: up to 54 Mbps
- 802.11b: up to 11 Mbps
- Operation Frequency: 2.4/5 GHz
- RF Output Power: - 22 dBm +/- 1dBi (Max)
- Maximum Transmission Distance:
- Indoor: up to 328 ft
- Outdoor: up to 984 ft
- Security Protocol:
- 64/128-bit WEP Encryption
- WPA & WPA2
- WPA-PSK & WPA2-PSK (TKIP/AES)
- Connection Interface:
- Network Adaptor: PCI-Express x1
- Antenna: RP-SMA plug connector
- Fully Compatible with latest Microsoft Windows OS: Windows 10/ 8.1/ 8/ 7 (32/64-bit)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.