GIGABYTE R181-340 Dual LGA3647/ Intel C621/ DDR4/ V&3GbE 1U Rackmount Server Barebone System
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $934.37
- Mfr Part Number: R181-340
- Motherboard: MR91-FS0
- Processor: Dual LGA3647
- Supports Intel Xeon Scalable Family Processor
- Supports Intel Xeon Platinum Processor, Intel Xeon Gold Processor, Intel Xeon Silver Processor and Intel Xeon Bronze Processor
- TDP up to 205W
- Chipset: Intel C621 Express
- Memory: 24x DDR4-2666/ 2400/ 2133 MHz DIMM Slots, 6-channel
- Support RDIMM modules up to 64GB
- Support LRDIMM modules up to 128GB
- Riser Card CRS1021: 2x PCI-Express 3.0 x8 Slots, Low profile half-length
- Riser Card CRS1015: 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot, Low profile half-length
- 2x OCP mezzanine slots: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
- SATA: 1x 7-pin SATA3 with SATA DOM supported
- SAS: Supported via add-on SAS Card
- Video: Integrated Aspeed AST2500 Graphics
- LAN: 2x Intel I350-AM2 Gigabit Ethernet Controllers; 1x 10/100/1000 Management LAN
- Drive Bays: 4x 3.5" SATA/SAS hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays (2.5" HDD/SSD supported)
- Ports: 4x USB 3.0 Ports (2 rear, 2 front), 1x VGA Port, 2x RJ45 LAN Ports, 1x MLAN Port
- Form Factor: 1U Rackmount
- Power Supply: 2x 1200W 80 PLUS Platinum Redundant Power Supply
- System Cooling: 8x (40x40x56mm) Fans (23000rpm)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 438.0 x 730.0 x 43.5 mm
- Weight: 13.0 kg
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.