GIGABYTE G25N-G51 Dual LGA2011-3/ Intel C612/ DDR4/ V&GbE 2U Rackmount Server Barebone System
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $1,286.28
- Mfr Part Number: G25N-G51
- Motherboard: MG50-G20
- Processor: Dual LGA2011-3
- Supports Intel Xeon E5-2600 V3/V4 processors
- Chipset: Intel C612
- Memory: 24x DDR4-2400/ 2133/ 1866/ 1600 MHz DIMM Slots, Quad Channel
- Support RDIMM modules up to 32GB
- Support LRDIMM modules up to 64GB
- Support 3DS LRDIMM modules up to 128GB
- Slots: 8x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slots, 1x PCI-Express 3.0 x16 Slot (runs at x8, Half-length low-profile), 1x Proprietary PCI-Express 3.0 x8 Slot (mezzanine)
- SATA: 10x SATA3 Ports, Support RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
- SAS: 2x Mini-SAS Port (for 8x SAS 6Gb/s ports)
- Video: Integrated Aspeed AST2400 Graphics
- LAN: 2x Intel 82599ES 10GbE SFP+ LAN Ports; 1x 10/100/1000 Management LAN
- Drive Bays: 2x 2.5" hot-swappable NVMe bays, 6x 2.5" hot-swappable HDD/SSD bays
- Ports: 2x USB 3.0 Ports (rear), 1x VGA Port, 1x Serial Port, 2x SFP+ LAN Ports, 1x RJ45 LAN Port
- Form Factor: 2U Rackmount
- Power Supply: 2x 2000W 80 PLUS Platinum Redundant Power Supply
- System Cooling: 8x (80x80x38mm) Fans (15000rpm)
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 448.0 x 800.0 x 87.5 mm
- Weight: 31.0 kg (full packaging)
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.