Fortinet FortiVoice Enterprise FVE-1000E-T VoIP Gateway - FVE1000ET-BDL-311-12
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Fortinet, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: FVE1000ET-BDL-311-12
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.fortinet.com
Brand Name: Fortinet
Product Line: FortiVoice Enterprise
Product Model: FVE-1000E-T
Product Name: FortiVoice Enterprise FVE-1000E-T VoIP Gateway
The FortiVoice Enterprise IP PBX voice solutions give you total call control and sophisticated communication features for excellent customer service and efficient employee collaboration. Powerful, affordable and simple, FortiVoice Enterprise systems deliver powerful features and value to offices with up to 3,000 phone users. FortiVoice phone systems include everything you need to handle calls professionally, control communication costs and stay connected everywhere.
FortiVoice Enterprise systems include all the fundamentals of enterprise-class voice communications, with no additional licenses to buy or cards to install. Auto attendants, auto provisioning, line/extension appearance, ring groups, user privileges, call queue, call barge, multilocation integration and much more are built-in. FortiVoice systems are easy to purchase, easy to install and easy to manage, so you save the headaches that come with most enterprise phone systems.
Your people will like it too. The FortiVoice personal web portal lets your staff view their call logs, configure and manage their own messaging and access other features. Your employees get control over their phones, and your IT staff get a break from having to configure every little change.
Product Type: VoIP Gateway
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Management Port: Yes
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 4
Number of FXS (RJ-11) Ports: 1
Number of FXO (RJ-11) Ports: 4
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Standard: 10/100/1000Base-T
Wireless LAN: No
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 16.01 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.