Fortinet FortiGate 200D Network Security/Firewall Appliance - FG-200D-USG
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Fortinet, Inc
Manufacturer Part Number: FG-200D-USG
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.fortinet.com
Brand Name: Fortinet
Product Line: FortiGate
Product Series: 200D
Product Model: FortiGate-200D
Product Name: FortiGate 200D Network Security/Firewall Appliance
The FortiGate-200D series delivers high-speed security and performance for campus perimeter and branch office wired or wireless networks. Purpose-built processors provide up to 4 Gbps firewall throughput, enabling protection of your applications and network without affecting availability or performance.
The FortiGate-200D series provides comprehensive threat protection with Fortinet's unmatched range of enterprise-grade security technologies. They deliver firewall, VPN (IPSec and SSL), intrusion prevention, antivirus/antispyware, antispam, and web filtering technologies. These platforms also provides application control, data loss prevention, dynamic routing for IPv4 and IPv6, endpoint NAC, and SSL-encrypted traffic inspection. These comprehensive security components enable you to deploy required technologies most suited for your unique environment.
Powerful, Secure, Easy to Install
FortiASIC purpose-built processors ensure that your security countermeasures will not become a network bottleneck. The FortiASIC CP8 processor delivers deep inspection security components such as application control, IPS and anti-malware. The FortiASIC NP4Lite processor delivers firewall and VPN throughput at switching speeds by performing high-speed processing of network flows.
The FortiGate-200D series installs in minutes, automatically downloading regular updates to protect against the latest viruses, network vulnerabilities, worms, spam and phishing attacks, and malicious websites with no administrator intervention. Leveraging patented FortiASIC acceleration, the FortiGate-200D series offers market-leading performance, with high-density GbE interfaces that facilitate network growth and expansion. Onboard storage provide local archiving of data for policy compliance and/or web caching.
Product Type: Network Security/Firewall Appliance
Firewall Protection Supported:
- Web Content Filtering
- Data Theft Protection
- Application Control
- Threat Protection
- Intrusion Prevention
- Malware Protection
Total Number of Ports: 18
PoE (RJ-45) Port: No
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 18
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Wireless LAN: No
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 2
Expansion Slot Type: SFP
Number of SFP Slots: 2
Management & Protocols
Compatible Rack Unit: 1U
Weight (Approximate): 10.50 lb
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on email@example.com or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.