Finisar 32G Fibre Channel (32GFC) Short-Wavelength SFP28 Optical Transceiver - FTLF8532P4BCV
- Part Number #
- In Stock
Manufacturer: Finisar Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: FTLF8532P4BCV
Manufacturer Website Address: http://www.finisar.com
Brand Name: Finisar
Product Model: FTLF8532P4BCV
Product Name: 32G Fibre Channel (32GFC) Short-Wavelength SFP28 Optical Transceiver
Finisar's FTLF8532P4BCV SFP28 optical transceivers are designed for use in Fibre Channel links up to 28.05 Gb/s data rate over multimode fiber. They are compliant with FC-PI-6, SFF-8472 Rev 12.2, and compatible with SFF-8432 and applicable portions of SFF-8431 Rev. 4.1. The optical transceiver is compliant per the RoHS Directive 2011/65/EU. See Finisar Application Note AN-2038 for more details.
Product Type: SFP+
- Data Networking
- Optical Network
Interfaces/Ports Details: 1 x LC Duplex Fiber Channel Network
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
Ethernet Technology: 32 Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: Fiber Channel
Form Factor: Hot-pluggable
Compatibility: MSA Compliant
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Country of Origin: Malaysia
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.