Fellowes Powershred 12C15 12-Sheet Crosscut Paper Shredder for Office and Home with Safety Lock, Black 4014401
- Part Number #
- In Stock
- You save $26.92
Crosscut Document Shredder: The perfect paper shredders for home offices and businesses, our heavy-duty paper shredders can accommodate up to 12 sheets of paper at a time and also shred staples, paper clips, credit cards, and unopened junk mail Ultra-Secure Shredding: Ideal for disposing of highly confidential documents, our heavy-duty shredder shreds paper into 5/32 x 1-9/16 cross-cut particles for enhanced security; Level P-4 security grade Protective Safety Lock: Our shredders for home and office use come equipped with a patented Safety Lock that disables the machine to better protect you and your family when shredding Continuous 15-Minute Run Time: Our ultra-efficient home and office shredder runs for up to 15 minutes before needing to cool down, meaning you're able to complete multiple shredding jobs in 1 sitting 5-Gallon Waste Bin: Perfect for personal use, this portable shredder features a pull-out bin that keeps shreds contained and workspaces clean For Personal Use 100+ Years of Innovation: Driven by a commitment to quality, Fellowes is dedicated to developing solutions to help you be at your bestView AllClose
Read Before Orderings
- Product images are for illustrative purposes only and the final product delivered may vary from the one shown above.
- In some cases, a product sold may arrive in different packaging than its original retail box. For bulk orders that are packaged together, product manuals or CDs may not always be available for each item.
- At checkout, the shipping cost is a general estimate which is subject to change depending on size/weight/quantity of ordered goods.
- Orders that contain end of life (EOL) products that are no longer in production may be replaced by a compatible product with the same FRU number offering same functionality.
- Refurbished printers may not have full ink cartridges or laser toners.
- Once an order is processed at our warehouse, it cannot be cancelled. A returned order will likely incur a restocking fee. See RMA page for details about restocking fees.
- Please note if you are concerned about any of the above conditions or have any question at all, we highly recommend that you contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 425-615-6227 before placing an order.